Saturday, January 02, 2010

Catching a break from the rain...

I'm not complaining about the rain AT ALL! After the surprise snow we got Tuesday, I'll take the rain ANY DAY!!!

We met up with friends at Out of this World Pizza early today, but I didn't take any photos...it was good to get caught up and see everybody.

On the way home, Victor needed to drop off and pick-up some items from the library. Charlotte has been feeling better, but more Sybil than not lately. She asked to go in with him, we said no. Then while we were waiting for him in the car, she asked if we could go see the ducks. I told her yes, but ONLY if she was a good girl and listened to mommy & daddy. Shockingly she did!

We got home, took down all the Christmas decorations/tree and got the house back to normal...I still can't take down the Christmas cards, they make me smile too much, I'll be keeping them up for at least another week. Right after we were done, Charlotte turned into Sybil again. When we didn't cave to her demands, she said "I quit"...went upstairs and fell asleep about 15 minutes later on our bed. PEACE, at least for a bit...whoever said it was the terrible twos, never met MY three year old!





No comments: