Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

What a busy/fun week...I've had something every single night after work and still have two more days left this week (all great stuff), but whew, I'm pooped!

The catastrophic earthquake on Tuesday in Haiti has really got me thinking and saying lots and lots of prayers. It also has me focusing on my word in 2010 "Happiness"!
  • Thankful for the beginning of birthday season...lots of January and February birthdays to celebrate!
  • Thankful for my comfy bed!
  • Thankful for some pretty great friends, I am blessed!
  • Thankful to have Bonnie back at my campus at work, makes me smile!
  • Thankful for an amazing Relay For Life Committee..how lucky am I to get to volunteer with all these folks!?!
  • Thankful for the FUNdraising idea (coffee cozies) that just won't go away...more requests coming in...YAHOO!
  • Thankful for my amazing hubby and the great meals he prepares for us!
  • Thankful for this little cutie...she's been really good this week (not too many appearances by Sybil)...yeah!

No comments: